Update: Assign Consent Forms to Appointment Profiles
Posted On December 18, 2012
We’ve added a highly requested feature: the assignment of consent forms to specific patients! To do this, you’ll need to assign Consent Forms to Appointment Profiles, and then assign Appointment Profiles to Patients’ Appointments.
Here’s how to set this up!
1. Upload Consent Forms to your drchrono account.
2. Create Appointment Profiles
3. Assign Consent forms to Appointment Profiles
4. Assign Appointment Profile to Patients’ Appointments
5. Your patients can now view and sign the assigned consent forms on the OnPatient app and website!
We hope this helps the workflow in your office! Let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org!