Here are this month’s enhancements and new features.
- Custom Vitals: you can now create custom vitals which enable you to create vital fields unique to your practice and specialization in addition to the standard health measures such as blood pressure, temperature and pulse.
- Upload ERA: if the insurance is not contracted with one of our clearing houses, you will have the option download ERAs from their portal. You can upload these ERAs into our Remittance Report screen to post the payments automatically.
- Statement Enhancement: You can filter patients with certain flags; it can help you exclude specific patients from your monthly statements list.
- Purchased Service Provider: You have an option to enter the charges for the services provided in an external laboratory.
- Eligibility Enrollment Status: You can check the status for RTE enrollment in real time without reaching out to your support team.
- Prior Authorization Report: You can check authorization entered for all the patients in a report and identify which ones are about to expire it.
- Custom Export Enhancement: You can now export the Appointment Created Date and Billing Notes through our Advance Report’s custom export option