Here are this month’s newest features and enhancements:
- Appointment Breaks
- On your calendar, you will now be able to see which provider and office location a break between appointments is for without opening the specific appointment.
- Appointment Summary
- When you hover your cursor on the appointment in your calendar screen, you will notice the patient’s previous appointment date and provider’s name.
- Appointment Status
- Next to each appointment status, you will now find a designated status icon. This icon will show up above the appointment in the schedule screen.
- Chief Complaint and Vitals Tab
- When a clinical note is locked, you will not be able to edit the chief complaint and vitals information in the clinical notes section.
- Onpatient Templates
- Our system will show the onpatient additional information and reason for visit templates based on the provider’s preference for each appointment.
- Schedule Appointment
- You can now schedule an appointment directly from the live claims feed screen.
- Track Mail Claims
- When you are printing HCFA or Superbills in bulk, you can change the billing status from the live claims feed.
- Patient Payments
- You can select appointments which do not have any balance to post a payment.
- Online Scheduling Email
- In your settings, you can choose which staff member should receive notifications when a patient schedules an appointment online.
- Custom Patient Payment Type
- You can add your own custom patient payment in your account settings.
If you have any questions regarding our new features, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.