New Features & Enhancements for March
Posted On March 19, 2015
Below is a list of our newest enhancements and features.
- Clinical Quality Measures
- Electronically download your Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) data in the QRDA format and directly upload it to the CMS system.
- Track your Patient’s Default Pharmacy Changes
- In your patient’s audit log report, you can track the changes made to his or her default pharmacy.
- Tertiary Insurance Information
- When you print your patient’s demographics information, you will now be able to see their tertiary insurance information.
- Clinical Note Status
- In your Advanced Report, view the lock status of your clinical reports.
- Reason Code 137
- In the Live Claims Feed, you can choose Reason Code 137 (Regulatory Surcharges, Assessments, Allowances or Health Related Taxes) as your reason for adjusting insurance charges.