iPad EHR App Update – Getting Ready for iPad 3
Posted On March 18, 2012
The latest version of the drchrono iPad EHR (version 9.0.5) is coming out soon and it will have a TON of new features coming your way.
The features are
- Added medication orders
- Medicals and allergies interface revised
- Redesigned and improved medication order interface
- You can print a prescription now!
- New demographics view and edit support
- Added billing features, diagnosis pointers, modifiers, price, error checking interface
- Retina display updates for new iPad
- Improved appointment list interface
- Enhanced speed for appointment list interface
- Added patient payments to the appointment page, appointment status now shows
- Added reason for visit under appointment
- Changed in-app purchase model to be single purchases instead of recurring purchases
Be sure to update once it is released!