Below is a list of our newest features and enhancements.
- We have updated our system with new service types to check eligibility and benefits for patients such as physical therapy, skilled nursing care, lenses etc.
- Ordering Provider Section
- In Patient Demographics, there is a new section where you can enter the ordering provider information. This information is required to submit DMERC claims to the insurance company.
- You can now select which provider appointments you want to see with our new provider filter in the Live Claims Feed..
- You now have an option to filter appointments by the type of appointments using previously designated appointment profiles in the Live Claims Feed.
- Purchased Service Provider
- In the Live Claims Feed, there is a new section where you can enter information about the purchased provider who is responsible for billing the insurance.
- Billing Log
- We have introduced a new subset in the Billing tab where you can view all your billing changes made during a specific date range.
- When creating a custom demographic field, you can now set allowable values which makes it easier for you enter your acceptable values.
- You now have an option to set a primary provider for a staff account which will help you monitor staff accounts as you move them from one provider to another.