An Intuitive, Modern Interface for Patient Check In
If you aren’t using it already, the drchrono Patient Check-In App is a dedicated app that is designed to quickly onboard and check in patients when they arrive at your office. With the newest version of the app, our interface has been redesigned to provide intuitive user navigation and match the style of our EHR/EMR app.
The most notable changes are as follows:
- The menu is now a dropdown menu versus a sliding-style hamburger menu.
- The patient list now includes improved filters and date selection.
- The ‘New Patient’ screen is now updated.
- Formatting has been added to social security numbers in the insurance section.
- Patient search is now always immediately accessible directly from the navigation bar
- Check-in templates now support the long headers created from the new template builder
These changes are available now on version 2.3.3 of the drchrono Patient Check-In app. To download or update your app, visit our iTunes page here.
Interested in trying out drchrono? Contact our sales team for a free demo at (844) 569-8628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Article by Thomas Your, Retention Specialist, drchrono
Thomas produces product content as part of the Customer Success team at drchrono. Thomas has been working in healthcare and technology since 2011 with a focus on data analysis in wearable medical devices. Thomas holds a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from Boston University, minoring in Computer Engineering and Business Administration & Management.